Annie & Mac - Old Time Music: Links
- Order our new CD
Order our new CD "Stirrin' the Pot"
- Andrew Acosta
- Mac played for several years with Andrew's New Old Time String Band.
- Appalachian Stringband Music Festival
- World famous stringband festival held at Clifftop, West Virginia.
- Barb Diederich's Bluegrass Lyrics
Barb played bass on our first CD. She has an extensive website of bluegrass song lyrics.
- Browntown Community, Virginia
- Under BCCA Events, see their Bluegrass Pickin' Night, the second Friday evening of every month.
- Festival Hillbilly Bop
Music festival in Amboise, France
- Gateway to the North RV Park
Owners, Gerard and Geri, saw us on YouTube and invited us up to their RV Park in Newfoundland, Canada, for a visit. Beautiful!
- Glen Simpson
Glen won first and third place in the 2014 songwriting competition at the Gathering in the Gap Music Festival in Big Stone Gap, Virginia.
- Guitar Masters
- Our friend Bill Dykes teaches guitar in the Front Royal area.
- Highland County Old Time Fiddlers Convention
Now two years old, this up and coming fiddlers convention brings together old time musicians and music lovers for a fun time in the beautiful mountains of Virginia.
- John Kovac, Harpmaker
- We play with John and his wife Judi in an instrumental quartet called the "Loose Strings" band--harp, banjo, guitar, and washtub bass.
- Lost Mill String Band
- Fine American Roots Music (Old Time, Folk, Bluegrass, Gospel) in Tennessee.
- Loudoun Bluegrass Festival
Annual bluegrass festival held in Leesburg, Virginia, with jamming, workshops, concerts and competitions.
- Louisiana Folk Roots
- Contains information about the annual Dewey Balfa Cajun and Creole Heritage Week in April at Chicot State Park in Louisiana.
- The Muddy Hill Boys
40's-50's Bluegrass & Hillbilly
- Nancy Shepherd House Inn
- The innkeeper is professional musician, David McLaughlin.
- National Traditional Country Music Association
This organization holds the annual National Old Time Music Festival in LeMars, Iowa, each August. They also sponsor America's Traditional Old Time Music Hall of Fame.
- Normandy Country
Our friends, Gerard & Bernadette, from Normandy, France, belong to this association that celebrates and enjoys everything about American Country music.
- Runaway Stringband
- Wonderful bluegrass, old-time & swing music in Virginia.
- Seawitch Halloween & Fiddlers Festival
- Halloween fun on the beach with costumes, parades, and bluegrass and old time music contests.
- The Ohio River Minstrels
- This is John & Gwenn Noftsger, who run the Appalachian Mountain Music Festival in Waynesville, Ohio, each June.
- Tymes Past
- Music gleaned from the immigrants homeland and altered to a unique lifestyle in the Appalachians of the new world in the 1840's to 1920's.
- Uisce Beatha Band
- Irish American pub music.
- The Woodhouse Band
- Our friends, the Randolph family (a.k.a. The Woodhouse Band) play traditional American and Irish music using the fiddle, banjo, piano, guitar, harmonica, and bass.
- You Tube
- Check out our "Old Time Music Moment" videos on You Tube.